Saturday, January 28, 2006

Incoherent Ramblings

I am writing here after a long time. I have ofcourse been posting blogs but that has just been what other people have said and I have liked. Today after a long time I felt like writing something. But what exactly it is that I want to say I don't know. So, please excuse my incoherent ramblings.

Life is one big roller coaster ride. Its exciting and thilling but can be scary too. As long as you are enjoying the ride, you want it to go on, but when its scary you want it to stop. But it doesn't stop when you wish. It keeps moving at its pace. Since you can't stop it, isn't it better to stop being scared and just enjoy the ride?

The Upanishads say,
"You are what your deep driving desire is;
As your deep driving desire is, so is your will;
As your will is so is your deed;
As your deed is so is your destiny."

Doesn't that mean that you can choose your destiny with your actions and change your destiny if you if want to. But aren't there times when you try your best and things still don't work out the way you wanted. What do you call it then? And what do you do then? Accept it and stop trying or accept it but keep trying to change it? But accept it you have to. To stop trying would be accepting defeat but, would keep trying be foolishness?

I have realised, that, the most difficult part about bitter expriences in life is to not let them make you a bitter person, but make you a better person. If you can come out of the bitter experiences in life and look life in the face and say you are ready for more.....then I guess life can never defeat you.

"Ye zindagi gale laga le, humne bhi to tere har ek gham ko gale se lagaya hai, hai na........." :)

6 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger arvindh said...

That was not at all what I would call incoherent rambling. Like your other quotes on Hope your writing also reflects the need to make the most out of one's life experiences. Great, thoughtful, logical, philosophical post. I liked it very much! Keep posting!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Suji said...

Thanks for liking my incoherent ramblings :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger arvindh said...

Oh, not again! I thought I convinced you otherwise!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Suji said...

Hahaha :))

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Inqztve said...

I given up trying to convince already..:)

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have talked so much sense & call this incoherent ramblings... What would you write if you wanted to say something that made sense to you ... :) I think this is one of the best things that anyone has written about life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home