Thursday, January 12, 2006

Doors

I came across this quote when I was searching for a quote to go with my last picture. I really like it because I am something of an eternal optimist...

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present."

Rabindranath Tagore

But there is another category of optimists like me, who see doors where none exist and bang their heads against the wall...lol.

7 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger arvindh said...

That is a great new category. You might dislodge enough bricks to go thru....or just a couple of them to give you a great view of things beyond!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Suji said...

LOL....you seem to be an eternal optimist too!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Inqztve said...

If you open your eyes and stop banging, I am sure you will see someone :)

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Optimism is the way of life, GOD won't put a hurdle in your way which you can't cross. Open your eyes, think a little, step back a little, may be a short jump is enough to cross the wall.

Sushil

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Suji said...

Yes i think i better keep my eyes open. Not only will i have a great view and clear hurdles but who knows, may even see someone interesting ;)

Thanks to all of you for ur support.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Abhas Kumar said...

This post matches a lot with the theme/title of your blog "A blog with a view".. :)

Just wondering if it is so easy to remain cool when the situation demands it ... I am quite impressed by the Deterministic Theory, which does imply (among other things) that you have already made choices (and you have to decide why you mad et: Matrix :P), so possibly you will get the door when its time :D

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Suji said...

Yes, sometimes life does make you wonder if you have any choices at all or whether it is all pre-destined....But i think its better to search for doors or even create new ones or like Sushil says to try and jump over the wall than to leave it to destiny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home