Sunday, December 17, 2006

First Bloganniversary!

On this day, exactly one year ago, I started blogging. It has been an eventful one year. I had created a blogger account because I wanted to comment on somebody's blog and it did not allow anonymous comments. I guess I have to thank that person for this journey of one year, though unfortunately now I don't remember whose blog it was that I wanted to comment on. Well, whoever it was....a big thank you.

During the last one year, I have met a lot of friends, who have inspired me, made me laugh, made me think, made me wonder, made me feel happy and sometimes even made me feel sad. They have touched me with their wonderful words, photos, sketches and songs. Thanks to all my blogmates who comment of on my posts and let me know their opinion about my blog. A big thank you for all my blog friends....you have made my life a little more colorful and more interesting. I am not naming anybody, but all you are included in the list.

Life has been very hectic of late, so have not be able to post anything for a long time. Hopefully, will be more regular in future.

"The future is always beginning now"
Mark Strand

18 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Happy birthday suji's blog. :)

Keeping a blog up and running for a year is not easy. So suji where is the party?

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger that girl in pink said...

Hi suji and Happy Anniversary!
those are some pretty flowers you've given yourself. :)

Keep on blogging then!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger arvindh said...

Happy anniversary! I have learnt so much about you through this blog. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger starry said...

Happy one year blogmate. I do hope you have many more wonderful blog years. have enjoyed reading all your posts.

keep blogging.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger ari4u said...

wooo hoooo :) Congrats... you lasted one year and i can see more coming :)

btw, long time no see. Hope everything is okay with you and hope things are not so hectic for you anymore.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger deepsat said...

yay!! happy anniversary!!

keep blogging!!

;-))

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Woo hoo! Time to celebrate!! :-)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Sugarlips said...

Happy Bloggoversary :)

Bloghopping through Deepsat :)

Stay Beautiful...!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger SeePearrl said...

keep blogging!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger ശനിയന്‍ \OvO/ Shaniyan said...

Wish you a merry X'mas and a Happy NewYear!!

Happy Anniversary too!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Happy Anniversary

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger rauf said...

Dear Suji, Except for a very few, I do not know my blog friends personally. But I feel like knowing them for years. A community of friends gew out of words, pictures and thoughts. They are now a part of my life. They have made me rich with their contribution, views and imagination. You are one of them Suji. Happy blog anniversary.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger mathew said...

congrats..hope to see more entries flowing by..

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger arvindh said...

Wish you a very happy new year!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Varenya said...

Late comment but still, Congratulations on completing an year ma'am...

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Happy Anniversary Suji!

And hey Happy New Year too :)

Keshi.

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog and wishes for completing an year.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger vinay said...

happy blogiversary!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home