A Blog with a View
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Wheel of Life
Thursday, April 20, 2006
I Have Been Tagged...
I have been tagged by Alexis…
5 people who top your shit list….. and why:
- People who don't think twice before hurting others.
- People who don't mean what they say.
- People who keep cribbing about anything and everything in life.
- Bigoted and prejudiced people.
Close brushes with death/danger:
- An accident on the Delhi-Jaipur highway, but thankfully none of us was seriously hurt.
- Every time I travel by road in Kerala.
- Every time I drive.
- The time I tried to teach my Mom driving
5 Preferable modes of suicide, in descending order:
The only time I have thought about sucide seriously was when I was going through a particularly painful time in life, but never got as far as thinking about how I would do it. Now that I think about it I don't find any method preferable, but if I had to do it....
- Any method which will gaurantee that I will succeed in my attempt. Would not like to fail in this, that would be too much to bear.
- Drowning in the sea...I love the sea.
5 Guilty pleasures:
- Chicken Biryani.
- Day dreaming.
- Can't put down any good book I am reading until I finish it.
- Choclates, Sweets and Ice Creams.
5 things you never want to forget:
- My childhood.
- My family.
- My first love.
- My friends.
- My school and college days.
5 things you wish to forget:
- My first love.
- My Grandmother's death.
- Bad times.
- Bad people.
- Painful memories. (Bad times is different from painful memories. Bad times are those which were real i.e. something which actually happened while memories may not always be real).
5 really exotic dishes you have tried:Now this is difficult because everytime I eat out the only thing that I prefer to eat is Chicken Biryani. So instead of exotic dishes I'll name the dishes I like...
- Chicken Biryani.
- Kappa and fish curry (not the fish, only the curry)
- Prawn curry.
- Everything that my grandmother used to cook.
- Aaloo parantha that my mom makes.
5 crushes/loves in your life… in chronological order
- Tarun Dhanrajgir (he acted in a serial called 'Trishna' which was an adaptation of Pride and Prejudice)
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Denzel Washington
- Abhishek Bachchan
Strangest dream you ever had:
The strangest dream that keeps recurring is that I am trying to drive and my legs don't reach the brake. Try as hard as I can, I just can't seem to reach it. The vechile keeps changing- most of the time its a car, but in my dreams I have even driven a truck. But thankfully, somehow neither me nor anybody else is ever hurt. So now, everytime I get into the car, the first thing I check is whether my leg is reaching the brake or not.
5 most valued personal possessions:
- My books
- My computer
- My mobile phone
- My family album and collection of photographs
- My school autograph book.
5 favorite superheroes….. and why: (I am assuming superheros to be any fictional heros)
- Phantom: The ghost who walks, because he was the first superhero I came across.
- Spiderman: Don't really know why, maybe because he seems so vulnerable even though he is a superhero......but have liked him since childhood, when I used to see the Spiderman cartoon on TV every Sunday evening.
- Arnold Swarchenegger inTerminator 2: For being a machine that was much better than many humans.
- Howard Roark from The Fountainhead: For standing up for his ideals like a rock and being true to his values, his convictions, his beliefs and himself.
- Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind: For being the dashing rebelious hero.